ABOUT AIR PLANTS...
Just the Facts:
- Air plants are known as epiphytes...plants that absorb what they need from the air through their leaves, not through their roots.
- They are unusually hardy, surviving temeraptures from 35 to 120 degrees.
- They are able to tolerate long periods without water, but it is also difficult to overwater them.
- They do not need direct sun.
- Their flowering process is very colorful...Some airplants turn pink, red or orange prior to blooming.
- After blooming the plants reproduce 1-8 offspring from the side of the mother, which can later be separated.
- You can put them in anything...seashells, teacups, empty vases, driftwood...many people like to hang them on fishing line. These truly are a perfect gift for plant lovers and for people who can't grow anything.
For complete care instructions, CLICK HERE
For a complete list of Frequently Asked Questions & Answers, click the FAQ link below:
Copyright 2000, 2001 - Mother Nature's Gifts - All rights reserved